As we reach the end of the first month of 2023 I thought you might want some encouragement for keeping to your new year’s resolutions. Are you tired of listening to the same old workout playlist? Well, it’s time to spice things up and add some new tunes to your gym routine. But, with so many songs out there, how do you know which ones will truly get you pumped up and motivated? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here are the top 5 best workout songs to help you crush your next workout:
1. “Lose Yourself” by Eminem: This classic song is a must-have for any workout playlist. With its fast-paced beat and motivational lyrics, it’s sure to get your heart pumping and your adrenaline flowing. Plus, who doesn’t love a little Eminem to help them power through those last few reps?
2. “Eye of the Tiger” by Survivor: This iconic song is sure to give you the energy and determination you need to push through your workout. Plus, it’s the perfect anthem for when you’re feeling like a champion.
3. “Jump” by Van Halen: This high-energy song is guaranteed to get you moving and grooving. Plus, the guitar solo is a great way to distract yourself from the burn in your muscles.
4. “Stronger” by Kanye West: This song is all about overcoming obstacles and pushing through adversity. And, let’s be real, working out can be tough. So, why not let Kanye’s words of encouragement give you the boost you need to finish strong?
5. “Can’t Hold Us” by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: This upbeat song is the perfect anthem for when you’re feeling unstoppable. And, let’s be honest, there’s nothing quite like the feeling of crushing a workout and feeling like you can take on the world.
So, there you have it! The top 5 best workout songs to
get you pumped up and motivated. Now, it’s time to hit the gym and crush your
next workout. And, remember, just like Eminem says in “Lose
Yourself”, “You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow.
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime.”
So, put on these songs and get ready to crush your
next workout, like the champion you are!
You can find the playlist here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6UqstuzCGCBnKxN5YDhVY9?si=aPBm0njzTGyMIWKpPekSvg
P.S: Please don’t take the song selection too
seriously, these are just examples and you can always choose your own songs
that you like and that motivates you more. Happy workout!